My name is JJ Kennedy, and welcome to my personal site. I will try to keep this site as updated as possible, but unfortunately, whenever I most need to let people know that I am up to something cool, it is also when I have the absolute least time to update this site.
I currently own and operate an in-home pet hospice and euthanasia business with my veterinarian wife, Nicole. That business is called Pets Remembered and can be found here.
also off-and-on manage a company called Evil Genius Interactive, an award-winning marketing and internet strategy & development firm. In a previous life I was VP of Internet and Marketing Strategy at Pitney Bowes… a big fancy $6 Billion company that you may have never heard of, but come in contact with every day. If you have ever received a bill, most likely it was printed, folded, packaged, and mailed by something from PB. I also just wrapped up a stint as Sr. Director of eCommerce and Internet for Jackson Hewitt. There I ran their online tax division.
I am a resident of Sarasota, FL. I’ve been happily married for a dozen(ish)? years and my wife is an Emergency Veterinarian (You would think after all this time I would be able to spell that damn word!). Since moving down south I did a stint as VP of Marketing and Partner for a real estate investment group, and when the market folded switched over to full time consulting and entrepreneurializing….oh and now, corporate life.
When I’m not working (most of the time) you can usually find me either playing
Warcraft (…For the Horde!) Rift Star Wars Borderlands or hanging out by the beach.
If so inclined, you can contact me at:
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/evilgeniustv
More about me if you care:
- I am a MBA with a focus on marketing and information systems.
- I am a tech geek who loves computers and gadgets.
- I kinda have ADD which means I will probably kick your ass at Jeopardy. Not because I am particularly smart, but I’m fascinated by lots of things.
- Some of those random things are: religion, war strategy, quantum physics, crowd psychology, and human/technology convergence.
- I don’t watch a lot of TV. Mostly movies if I do. But I like House. Probably cause I am sorta like him..other than being a total dick. (just some of the time) I also love old-school South Park.
- I’ve been a musician for a LOOONG time. Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, and singing and now drums! . I’d do it full time if it made more than $500 a month.
- My wife is hot
- and smart
- and funny
- I read a lot. See ADD above. *Note: I’ve read the classics. They still suck.
- I believe passionately in results, not methods. If I can do it in half the time it takes you, get over it. If I don’t produce the results I promised, fire me. I deserve it.